During Term One, the Centre for Scholarly Writing and Communication will be hosting five “Write-Ins” for WRDS 150 students.
A “Write-In” is an opportunity to spend time writing – and receiving tailored help with – your assignments.
All Write-Ins will be held in the Dodson Room (Room 302) in the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, from 4pm to 6pm on the following Monday evenings:
- Write-In #1: Summary Assignment| Monday, September 18th | IBLC 302
- Write-in #2: Literary Review Assignment | Monday, October 2nd| IBLC 302
- Write-In #3: Proposal assignment | Monday, October 16th | IBLC 302
- Write-In #4: Research Paper or Presentation Assignment| Monday, November 6th | IBLC 302
- Write-In #5: Research Paper Assignment | Monday, November 20th | IBLC 302
Bring your syllabus, assignment prompt, and laptop and/or note pad & pen – and come prepared to write!
Contact Grace Lee if you would like more information.